Wellness Resources - Taking Care of You
- Help Sheet For Those Impacted By Violence Or Murder Of A Colleague Or Loved One. (PDF) - Physician Health Program, Ontario Medication Association, 2016 as adapted from Victims of Violence.
- Blog Post: It is human to remember; It is human to strive towards change. (PDF)
- OMA Podcast - Episode 1 - Dr. Mara Goldstein
- Recurrence Rates in Ontario Physicians Monitored for Major Depression and Bipolar Disorder (PDF) - Joy Albuquerque, MD, MA; Dorian Deshauer, MD, MSc; Dean Fergusson, PhD; Steve Doucette, MSc; Cynthia MacWilliam, MBA; I Michael Kaufmann, MD
- Characteristics and outcomes of doctors in a substance dependence programme in Canada: prospective descriptive study (PDF) - Joan M. Brewster PhD, I. Michael Kaufmann MD CCFP, Sarah Hutchinson, MHSc, Cynthia MacWilliam, MBA
Self-Care for Caregivers
- Goldman, L. S., Myers, M. F., & Dickstein, L. J. (2000). The Handbook of physician health: the essential guide to understanding the health care needs of physicians. Chicago: American Medical Association.
- Gautam, M. (2011). Irondoc: practical stress management tools for physicians. Ottawa: Partner Publishing.
- Gautam, M. (2011) The Tarzan Rule: Tips for a healthy Life in Medicine. Ottawa: Partner Publishing.
- Epstein R. (2017) Attending: Medicine, Mindfulness, and Humanity. New York: Scribner.